Sunday, March 08, 2015

Angel Wings

 
and
http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.ca/2015/02/marz-2015-angel-saints.html

these two challenge sites this month have things associated with wings

this one was done just a couple of days ago, I am experimenting with
noses, I have decided that I have to do my ladies noses different
than I am doing them now, now this one is an example of
practice.  On my next ladies  you will see how a different
nose on my ladies give you a completely different look, I think
a better look.  Anyway I drew her and painted her, and then
I put her on my painted page.  Now I always scan any background
that I do and put it in a folder on my computer called backgrounds,
and then I always have a background, and just go into
photoshop and plop her on a background of my choosing
and there she is .  Well I am off to brunch with my friend who
does my taxes, a little catch up, and a good friend
and that's all I need for today

8 comments:

  1. Great Angel.. I love her nose.. and how clever your background-idea!
    xxx
    Susi
    Thank you for joining Art Journal Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her nose looks great...the faces you're doing are changing and expanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks for joining AJJ again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this contemplative face!! The nose is fantastic. I have always studied peoples faces and loved unique noses. It will be fun to see how different they turn out! I love this colour combination...it's very delicate and pretty!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fine piece of art for this challenge.
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your nasal focus (for lack of better phrasing) inspired such a lovely winged-womyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love her! Her pose is so cute and I love the background idea...so great for digital work!
    ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and she looks like a kind of sad angel.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter