Friday, September 19, 2014

shes back

 
I am home and missed you all,
hope you enjoyed the guest blogger, she had
such a big responsibility she is passed out on the floor, sleeping
her days away again.
I had a great time and will miss my friend
but we are going to Phoenix in a few weeks time.
I did lots of sketching and lots of ideas popped up, so that was
good, the weather was perfect, just the day I left it started to
rain so that was great.  Ok as you know when you are away
you have a million things that need to be done, so I
better get doing them.
 
lee 


2 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back although I did enjoy the guest blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, welcome back!!! It's so cool to find your new artwork here! It's also lovely to hear that you have enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter