Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last day of summer.

 
hey all you bloggers out there how are you this great Saturday last day of summer
are you thinking about fall
I am I like fall, cool nights, cozy fire, leaves changing, where I live the leaves are changing already
Fall usually is short around here near the end of October and 90% of the time we have snow by the time Halloween arrives, or its so cold you always have to wear your boots and coat under your
Halloween costume
If you are a regular reader of the blog you know I go away for about 10 days
with my girl friends to Phoenix , this year we leave on Oct 7 and I cant wait.
One year we went late in November and were Christmas shopping in our shorts, that
felt really weird but nice, no heavy coat to worry about  and tire you out.
 
today I am off  to the stationary store, to the art store, to visit a doggy daycare .  I once in awhile put the devil dog in a daycare for the day, for her to socialize with other pooches.  Mine moved quite far away and I decided it was time for a change so I am looking at other ones.  So far they are more like prisons, then fun.
So that's my day, what's on your agenda for today
 


1 comment:

  1. I love fall and it won't get here fast enough for me! We're still having warm days but it has cooled off from what it was. We won't be able to have a fire until at least late November and more likely it will be into December before we do.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter