Sunday, February 24, 2013

Faces day 25


Day 25 can you believe it, It's nice to be able to say I am almost done, and I completed the challenge.  Some challenges I will start and never finish.  So I am glad I did this one.  Well tonight the shopper and the boyfriend are coming over for dinner, and its like spring out, so I am going out to take advantage of the nice weather, and we are BBQ tonight.
I put the cart together last night, could you hear the swearing at your house?  But its done, now today I am
going to fill and then take pictures, so stay tuned in.  

Lee

4 comments:

  1. I wondered where all that swearing was coming from!! Just kidding...I'd be doing the same thing, I'm sure.

    This face is one of my favorites. I love the profile, the hairstyle, and the pattern on her top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your drawings - very colourful and lovely! I know what you mean about challenges - I always find them hard to complete too, and they can somethings end up being a bit of a chore to finish! But I hope you had fun most of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the air was a little bluer than usual! Today's girl seems a very determined sort, doesn't she. I'm looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that was you I heard :D

    Can't wait to see your new cart all filled-up with great art supplies...what fun!!!

    Congrats!!! on finishing this challenge...yea, Lee!!!

    Love the look that this 70's girl has...a bit of an attitude never hurt anyone :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter