Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Mail


This is some great mail that I received lately, and they deserve to be recognized.
I have number them , 1 is from my postcard swap with Ihanna is from 
http://melaniescarylife.blogspot.com, isn't if beautiful, a collage, she actually sent me two,
the first one she didn't like, I love both of them.
2. is from a lovely person named Andria fromhttp://andria-drawingnear.blogspot.ca/ she made them for Easter and mailed me some, isn't that nice, just a really nice person.
3,  Another postcard from Ihanna swap from, a beautiful card from I hope I 
 get this right
Erin I am not sure where from maybe Germany.
4.  Last but not least, a thank-you beautiful postcard from  Karen from
http://iamrushmore.blogspot.ca/ as a thanks for something I gifted her with.

I am a lucky girl, to get all this great mail, I am so happy to receive it.  Today it is pouring rain, which is good, this is the first rain of the season, but apparently it is turn to snow, and that's a whole other story.  Well I best hit the road, I am looking after the neighbours dog, his name is max I call him mad max,  he hates devil dog so I cant walk them together.  So its going to be a walking weekend. Talk to you tomorrow with exploits of the my swimming Odeessy  







because 

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! What beautiful art to find in your mailbox.

    It's raining here today, too. In fact, I'm just now able to turn on the computer. We had lightening and thunder most of the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love getting mail. specially artsy stuff. so are you trying to get into bikini shape with all the walking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, you are one lucky girl, just look at all that beautiful mail, receiving this kind of mail would definitely make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered Hanna's p/c swap too late so missed it this year. Looks like you're receiving some beautiful cards. Isn't it great to get snail mail that's so full of creativity?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you like your Easter eggs. You get LOTS of yummy mail!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter