Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mapping of leaves



I started this postcard, with a map and a leaf printed on a peice of paper.  I then made some copies of the leaf, and made them different sizes and placed them randomly over the page, and then tore up a map and placed pieces all over.  So this is the start of my collage, a little painting just to check colors. 


Still left to do is paint and highlight the leaves, maybe tone down some of the map and add a few other elements, maybe some charcoal.  I will show it to you on Monday , the finished product.

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful already! You always have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks amazing!!!!! Looking forward to see the result!

    Thanks for sharing your feeling on my humiliated collage....I appreciate that.
    Smiles, Anke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow another amazing idea Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter