Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday Update


Update on Dental:  root canal needed,Thursday is the day, on antibiotics for infection
love creating these mini collages, helping improve my big collages
pouring rain, and windy, where did summer go
IKEA today with shopper, money burning a hole in my pocket
50% off coupon for Michael must be used today
lunch out with the shopper
helping shopper pick up new laptop with money she was left
from my mother
love the look of the new rug
blinds come on Wednesday
Pictures on Thursday
What are you doing today?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the root canal. HB had one a few months ago.

    Your Saturday is going to be much busier than mine! So far I've managed to get out of bed and feed the cats. My busy day was Friday so today I'll stay in and play in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your short updates... must do the same as I prefer them to long posts that I do.

    root canal... oh dear.. I hate teeth things!!!! good luck with yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, root canal, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter