Friday, July 15, 2011

Home Home on The Range


For those of you who do not know where I live in Canada, I live in Alberta.
It is called a prairie province, because its flat, there are many farms
in this province, and lots of Cattle, we are known to have the best
beef in Canada

Well yesterday the dentist, was good, I got Thur it and its over and today I feel great.  I also won the item that I was bidding on at EBAY that to Julie at Lost Luggage as she told this great site that you go to and they bid for you.  Its called esnipe.com if you want to check it out.

Well today since I feel so good, I am off in a trail of dust, places to shop at
places to spend hubby's hard earned dollars, lunch with friends to be eaten,
so until the big celebration of 45 days of ICAD cards I will talk to you tommorw

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling good after your trip to the dentists :)
    I love the cow painting, cows are one of my absolutely favourite animals, they always seem so chilled out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a fun day spending hubby's hard earned money!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter