Friday, June 03, 2011

sometimes its about the simple life

 
 I used some hand painted paper that I had made in my journal
sometimes don't you just wish life was a little more simpler.  Don't get me wrong I like a busy, techno, filled life.  But sometimes when I am having a bad day, or not feeling well I just wish there weren't so many decisions to make.  Like what kind of pizza do you want, years ago there was only two choice's, what channel do you want to watch, what soap do you want to use in your washer to get the best results.  I could go on and on.  But today I am kinda out of sorts had a test yesterday where they put you out, and today I feel like crap, I don't want to make any decisions, so I am not, I am not turning on the TV, I am not going to decide what to make for dinner.  I am going to get my jammies on and lay in my bed.  No decisions for me today, okay while laying there I might read all my fav blogs but that is it...

8 comments:

  1. I agree, there are too many choices on just about everything. Enjoy your day in bed. I had one of those yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better after some rest! Sounds like a good idea to just unplug and leave all the decisions aside. I was just talking to a friend the other day about how ridiculous all the brand choices are at the grocery store. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it takes "overloaded circuits" to default to a simpler course! I was "on strike" a few days ago, too- It was heavenly!
    Hope you're enjoying the peacefulness! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other posters too. Just let it all go Lee and enjoy the rest and recuperation! Its obviously what your mind and body need right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm glad you're taking time for yourself. I love your pages. This TV with the feet is too AWESOME. You are my journal hero.
    Love, tj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I think we all feel that way at times. Hope you enjoyed the quiet yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey, I hope you are feeling better soon! What a craptastic feeling. I get that way too when I'm under the weather. Hopefully having a day in bed with no decisions will be just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Hi Lee...second time to try this...blogger wouldn't let me use my google account. I hope you are having a restful weekend and taking time to recoop. I love your journal page...I see what you mean about decisions...I noticed your list.
    Take care,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter