Monday, June 13, 2011

The Junkyard dog


The above was Sunday's index card, since I didnt post on my blog doesnt mean I dont do the index card challenge, I did and posted it on the flickr group


This is today's index card, I used a old cd cover and pasted it on the index card,etc you seen the girl, she is one from my visual journal which I just made smalled and added a little watercolour to her, and found the words in my stash.  I and truly believe that anything you do you should never have regrets about.
I know I promised yard sale pictures but my battery is being charged so tomorrow.
Other than that I have a rug salesman coming today to give me estimates for the stairs and upstairs in our house, so we will see how many million that is.

5 comments:

  1. You always have so much going on. It's great to see what you produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I'm going to remember that quote - "craft is the new black" - very clever.

    Good luck with the salesman. I hope it isn't too expensive and you get something you like. We bought new carpet several years ago and hate it after it was installed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying your quick instant index cards... they are quite cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING your index cards Lee... I cannot believe what you can get done in a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee.....hope you found some treasures...I agree with you, regretting things doesn't make it better and usually everything you do has its positive and negative I guess the trick is to focus on the positive, even it's not always easy so see it at first.
    So concerning drawing, I was adventurous too yesterday and today!!! It was fun, even my drawing is poor, but IT IS FUN!!! Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter