Thursday, March 31, 2011

procastination

act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of low-priority, and thus putting off important tasks to a later time




Thats me a procastanator, I have a million arty things to get done, and I am not getting them done.  Instead I waste my time, putting all this stuff in a bag that I have had forever.  I saw it on Tessha Moores site, go have a look its mind boggling.
mine looks piddling next to hers.  I dont think this will work for me. So thats what I was doing instead of doing my many art projects that need to done. So now that you know my dirty little secret that I am a procastanator tell me yours

6 comments:

  1. We share the same secret :D I've declared a war on procrastination recently and I'm trying to beat it, it's not been an easy battle but I'm going to keep on fighting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I procrastinate by reading blogs, BUT I think it is a good way to "fill the well"--seeing what others are doing creatively is very inspiring. So, I can count procrastination as "working" (yes?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me? yep, a procrastinator too! very much so! Now we both have a guilty secret LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the blog reading! It has reached ridiculous proportions, and I am going to have to figure out a system to check in on all my bookmarked sites without spending the whole day with my nose in the computer!

    I wonder if there is anyone who read Teesha's post who didn't race to dig out an old tote bag or run to the store to buy a new one! I know I ran to Michael's and found one on clearance. I'm not sure what purpose it will ultimately serve, but I love all the little pockets! I even got two mini-totes for my girls' craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, this makes me come over and play with your nicely sorted tools ;)
    Well, I have that quite often too.....exchanging high priority task with lower priority ones....lol!
    Actually once in a while I need to put my Studio into order too and for some reason the next creating time is even fun-er....for you with this 'thumbs up' packed bag, probably will have lot's of fun creating next time!!!!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LEE!! I have one of these bags too and I've been using it more since I saw Teesha's post as well!!

    You have an awesome pen collection -- and it looks like it's brimming over with potential and possibility!!!

    Your new name should be PossibiliLee!!
    xxx tj

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter