Thursday, February 17, 2011

Letting your child out

Another page in my visual journal, I was playing around and this is what came out.  I found the image of the toy, and did a paintover technique, the girl was in a fashion mag and did a paintover on her to, and the background is mine, was playing around with colour

So its Friday, any plans for the weekend.  The weather here is so cold  so not much is going to go on here.  Though of course I am going to go out, you just cant not go out, dress for the weather.  My scrapbook store, where I buy hoards of paper I don't use, is having a little competition, that \i thought I might enter.  You cant either do a layout, not for me, make cards, not for me, or alter something.  I thought I might alter something, I will take pictures along the way, so today is the day to go gather some of the needed supplies.  I like the thought of the hunt.  Did I tell you that I won a stamp making machine again at my scrapbook store, i just entered my name, and it was picked.  Its by Theresa Collins, I won it just before my mom passed away, so I forgot all about it, till I saw in the studio, so I am going to give a try today.  So what are you doing today.

4 comments:

  1. You have a fun day lined up. I've never even heard of a stamp making machine! You'll have to tell me about it.

    Love the "inner child" page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of this type of machine either how about a photo and demo on your blog next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:56 PM

    I love how you did this page, playing with color really works!
    Yes, tell us more about the stamp making machine. I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your style. You have a really beautiful way of sharing your vision with the world. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter