Friday, November 05, 2010

Mish Mash Friday


weather:  perfect
dinner:  pizza at home watching tv with hubby
 Birthday:  Shoppers on Sunday 22 years old

shopper moves on November 12 to her new place
Mother will be inconsolable and will need to have drinks to bear departure

money:  US currency almost on par with us, good news for us bad for them
Phoenix trip coming up fast counting the days down
US money bought when money was on par (score one for Me)
going to miss Kelly Kilmer class in Scottsdale by one day (dry my tears)

New blog found art teacher: http://karenmaggio.blogspot.com/

Christmas Art Journal:  In process but having fun
New Magazine:  Somerset Studio (okay) I have read better months
Book:  Reading Oprah Book Club Pick called Freedom
dont like it halfway thru, quit reading it

Well thats it for mish mash friday...what did you do today




6 comments:

  1. Today was grocery shopping, cleaning kitchen, pizza and a moving with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Friday I played in the studio, ran errands with HB, and had salmon burgers for dinner. Today I have to go to the post office and the grocery store. Then I hope to play some more.

    Your owl is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. this angry owl is perfect! I love him and the lines of his feathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:17 AM

    Hi Lee...I was going to comment on the travel journal post but it looks like someone spammed you there so I'll do it here. Have fun on your trip! I love this owl but my favorite is the "save the last dance for me." It's all looking great!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:30 AM

    What necessary words... super, a brilliant phrase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:13 AM

    I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter