Saturday, September 25, 2010

Typical Saturday

This was done on a 4.5 by 8.5 card that I spray painted in light in dark tones and then white over top and I like the way it turned out.  I have a bunch of these cards done for when I want to do something with them.  I decided  to use markers on this one.  The spray paint does not take markers that well, but I soldiered on and this is what came out.  I have done this one awhile ago and was not to thrilled with the way the bird turned out, but I left it the way it was.

Tonight is dinner with friends at their house
Today is errands , books back to library etc
typical Saturday stuff
What do you do on Saturday's?

5 comments:

  1. I really like that spray painted effect in the background. You always come up with the most creative ideas!

    So far my Saturday has been very quiet....and no art done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met with peers to do school work. oh yay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e credo che questa sia un'ottima idea.
    Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Credo che sia una buona idea. Sono d'accordo con te.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background a lot. Very soft.

    A typical Saturday consists of me going to my parents' house where I do my laundry (no laundromat here) and I usually go out shopping with my mom or just hang out with her.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lee-what a beautiful painting! I love your colors...thank you so much for visiting my blog and your very kind comment. Oh-guess what...I am Canadian too. Live in the U.S. now as hubby is American but I am from Edmonton eh!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter