Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am having a bad hair day....


Yep, can't you tell by the picture, I am having a bad hair day.  IT Is one of those days when you wake up and look in the mirror and say, what's with the hair.  Phoned the hairdresser can't get in for a week.  This hair has more grey than brown, I can't wait a week.  Yesterday I went and bought some hair dye to do my own today, yes I am going to wash away the grey.  Sometimes I let the hairdresser do it, sometimes I do.  I wish I was one of those people who has hair that does not turn dirty grey, but snowy white.  It Looks so nice.  So that is what is on the agenda today, the hair, the house, and a book is waiting for me...So its Thursday what's on your calender.  oH by the way I am trying out a new look on my portraits, so far its not working for me...

3 comments:

  1. Bad hair days are the worst. That's why I wear my hair short and spiked. No one can tell if it's a bad hair day or not!!

    I'm still deep in my art slump so not much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had mine cut and happy with the cut but more and more grey coming thru each month, so not happy with that! what colour are you doing yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee this post really hits a nerve with me... it's finally time (my very first EVER) that I have to color my hair! **Arghghg scream!** I'm so glad us women are all in this together! Happy creations from germany, tj

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter