Sunday, July 25, 2010

ATC Swap Are you IN



I think this was my very first ATC. Since then I have never looked back.  I dont do alot of them, but I do like doing them.  They are like mini works of art.  That don't take up alot of your time.

So Janet http://jkbees.blogspot.com/ are cooking up an ATC swap, are you in.  You only have to make 2.  Here is the details:

1.  Sign up by leaving me a comment here or at Janet's
2.  Sign up closes on July 31 Midnight
3.  You will be notified of your partner August 1/10
3.  Cards have to be in the hands of your partner by August 22/10
4.  2 ATC's
5.  The theme is 1 is about Summer/1 is about Fashion

Does it not sound like fun....don't think about it everyone is welcome, beginners to experts.
We have fun on the last swap the 6x6 collage, everyone got there's and no complaints

lee

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    count me in I will try and give this a go although dh is still home!!

    winterwood/Krissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what size do they have to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun Lee, but I don't have time for it right now. I wish you lot's of fun creating them and swapping them!!!!
    Smiles, Anke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate!
    Patti :)
    patti-itsmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter