Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey Friday its about time.....


weather:  perfect
wearing: flip flops, tshirt, shorts
going: to the art store, staples, Michael's, scrapbook store, hospital
eating:  bbq hamburgers tonight for dinner, with corn on the cob
buying:  whatever comes to mind from the above stores
reading: digital expressions by Susan Tuttle
big purchase:  thinking about getting my very own laptop
art:  making some atc's for fun, small art doesn't take alot to time
project around house to be done:  supervising hubby painting deck if it doesn't rain on Saturday

Wondering:  What are you going to do this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lee...love your journal pages. I always look forward to your Friday posts.

    Tomorrow Don and I are attending a Chocolate Luau. It should be fun.

    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, cool, journal pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure where to post a comment about your studio, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed the slide tour. It looks like a terrific room for a studio. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pages.

    This weekend, I'm going to my grandparents' with my mom and we're going thrifting!

    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shopping at those stores. This weekend I am spending time with my step-son. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the energy and colours on this page - wow sounds like your having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pages! so imaginitive!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter