Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday Night Highlights and lowlights

Last night had to take my Mother to emergency, they
are admitting her (thats a whole other story)
While waiting, and waiting, and waiting, I decided I
needed to draw something, or get up and slap the drunk
that was annoying the hell out of everyone.  So I thought
sketching would be safest.  The only thing my
muddled brain could think of  sketching was a half eaten
apple that was sitting on the table that somebody\
had not thrown away.  So thats it for art today I am
off to the hospital again.  Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear your mom is back in the hospital again. Sitting in a waiting room is never pleasant but with a drunk! That's almost torture!! I'm glad you had something to sketch otherwise we might be communicating with you from jail!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, I hope your Mom gets well soon, sorry to hear that she is ill.

    It was a smart idea to sketch something...it come out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you are back to being at the hospital so much. Hopefully your mom recovers soon. I am so impressed that you are continuing to make your art... I need to make a better habit of it. If nothing else I hope your art is bringing you some comfort and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sorry to hear that your mum was admitted again.... I hate those waiting rooms and why is it that they attract the drunks and worse when most people go there feeling awful and have to put up with their awful carry on? !!! Love the apple sketch!

    Hope your mum is in there for a short time only and recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter