Friday, February 12, 2010

Crazy Swap


Crazy Swap Loot



1.  Got involved in a Crazy Swap thru http://wovenletters.blogspot.com/
and my partner is from New Zealand and also a great artist
go to her site and check her out http://mistressdebrina.blogspot.com/
as you can see I got some wonderful stuff.  Thanks again Debrina

2.  Today is all about the Olympics, if your watching and I
hope you are, Vancouver is a beautiful city, though weather
challenged at the moment.  Now if they had it where I live\
they would have had plenty of snow, we could  give the snow away.
Anyway I have lived in Vancouver many times, my Mother
was born there and lived most of her life there..  Anyway
I am sitting in front of the TV and watching with my
visual art journal stuff .  They say that those who can't just
watch TV or something to that effect.  Okay enough
go to your TV and support your favourites.

lee

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I will check this out. Have a relaxing day,
    Em:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the winter olympics. Of course my favorite is figure skating but I like Hockey and even love to watch the speed skating and the luge all though I may pass on that after today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that it has been so warm in Vancouver this year they had to air lift snow in, how funny is that?

    Sad to hear about the Georgian Luger though.

    Will definitely be cheering on my favorite athletes, and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vancouver is a beautiful city but I heard they didn't have much snow and were trucking it in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter