Friday, January 29, 2010

Going out on the edge





Spray Paint Background
Black Pen
Original Drawing
Pitt Artist Pens with Brush
Correction Pen (Whiteout)

1.  Just listening to Pink and singing at the top of my lungs,
she is my favourite
2.  Going out with a friend from out of town shopping to our
favourite store The Tin Box
3.  Library Day today
4. Pizza day
5.  Last night was playing around with spraypaint backgrouonds, not the usual
postcard size, but I am going out on the edge baby and taking a risk (lol)
god I am to tightly wound up so says the shopper.

What are you doing today?








5 comments:

  1. What am I doing you asked?

    Well, clearly not having as much fun as you are Lee.....

    Wow! this is great.
    Keep it up.

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving your postcards...and thanks for the tip on correction pens, they do work great. Have a great week-end.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:42 AM

    I'm really liking the way these come out Lee!

    krissie at winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece! Love it. I was listening to Beck today(for some reason I think his alternative sound makes me a bit more alternative myself), I have his CD out from the library. Spent the day embroidering and went to Borders for the Constitution(for my son's college class) and a book on collage(something different). And now I'm cooking baked ziti so I only have to make one meal for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a fun-packed day! I am loving all your postcards. Your art is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter