Monday, January 04, 2010

What did you look like in grade 5


Class picture- I think grade 5

I am the one rocking the headband.  I am in the middle row. Nice looking class (lol).  But I look at this and there is one girl in that picture that i remember, the fashionista of the group the one in the front row wearing the scarf I cant remember her name.  I cant even remember what grade we were in.  I envy those people that have great memories and can look at a picture and remember who they were. What did you look like in grade 5...post your picture so I can see it.

Well today is the day that  http://djpettitt.blogspot.com/ online photoshop class begins.  I am really excited about this.  I have photoshop mind you only photoshop 7, but I like it and it works for me.  The program is so big and you can do so much, I have only scratched the surface.  You can turn your pictures into peices of art....well maybe not mine but we will see.  This year I decided  not to take to many classes (they do add up). I have enjoyed all the classes I have taken and got my moneys worth on all them  and learned alot.  I can recommend them....

Well I better get going its 8:29 and lots to do today so talk to you tommorow.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my....I guess I'll have to dig out my old school photos and share with you.

    You look so much cuter than the fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were adorable! I don't think I even know where my 5th grade pictures are.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter