Monday, December 07, 2009

Just quaking along...



  Alright I know what a hokey title, that is the first thing that came to my mind, now you know how my mind works, its definetly not the mind of Einstein. And I would not win the National spelling bee either.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a snowstorm, heavy snow and high winds.  Made for a hard to get around weekend.  Lots of using the snowblower and the shovel.  Getting stuck a few hundred times, and trying not to swear my head off.  Other than that a typical weekend of running errands and watching movies.
I have not got the tree up , I have it in the living room in a box but not up.  No decorations up and I am secretly hoping for a decorating fairy to visit while I am asleep and do it all.  I did  do some baking yesterday , ginger cookies and after we all ate them not much left to freeze.  We watched a movie with Queen Latifa in it, about the holidays wont win an Academy Award for that movie. .  Today I bought some Christmas Wrapping paper in preparation for  the big wrap to begin.  Hubby is out of town starting Wednesday till Friday so I am going to start wrapping them.

I want to give a shout out to my hard core readers, thank you for sticking with me.  I appreciate it so much. 

Lee








4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    I look forward to reading your blog every time Lee! Nice duck!

    Winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my tree sitting in the living room but it doesn't have any decorations on it yet. If the fairy shows up to do your tree would you send her over here next?!

    No snow for us but rain, wind, and chilly temperatures. We've had a fire going all day today.

    I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh there sister! As always I wait vry patiently for your next post! Love the duck...and why do you not have your tree up yet??? Even I have our tree up! I have all gifts bought and wrapped too! Oh sorry with the exception of 3 which we ordered on Sunday morning.....its a secret....snowshoes for all 3 of us!! They should be here from L.L.Bean in no more than 8 working days..we each have our own color, so once them come to the post office I will pick them up and wrap them!...I am just planning the events while Sherise is here...of course some day trips to Larch Hills to try out our new snowshoes and also maybe some cross-country skiing...we will pack a lunch and enjoy the snow! Speaking of which, it is nasty there heh??? So far we only have a skiff of snow, and the weather is around -8 C which is cold for here..but I don't want to brag as I know how much snow we get...so our turn is yet to come!!!! Happy tree decorating and gift wrapping!! Talk to you soon...hugs from your buddy ...Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delightful, the ginger cookies. We get a real tree but we haven't gone one yet. I love the duck and love the title!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter