Friday, November 13, 2009




Well I know this Remberance ATC is late, but it is for a swap.  And I am not late for the swap, as they have not picked partners yet.  So I feel very safe posting this here.  I had quite a few ideas for the theme which was Remberance....so I am in the process of making another one along the lines of Remberance....you have to swap 2 cards, one for the theme the other not.  I like making ATC it is making small art and does not take up to much of your time.  Well I must report that I have cut and folded the 16 page booklet (Teeshas) and today I will be sewing the signatures in.  http://rhomany.org.uk/ (Rhomany) coptic stich art journal I have folded the pages to signatures made the front and back cover and just going to make the template for the holes.....so I am making progress on some things.
Today I am not doing to much, taking Devil Dog to the dog park for a run and me a walk.  I need the excerise.  Coming home and going to the studio to work on the books.  Make some more ATC and just chill with my favourite drink Diet Coke out of the can.  Weird I know, I dont like the bottle, I dont like a glass, I like it straight out of the can with a straw.  Has to been in the fridge at least 24 hours.  I  am a diet coke acholic......I dont drink coffee, or tea, or milk I drink Diet Coke, so far my brain is still functioning.
Well enough about my addictions, what are your plans for the weekend.  Oh I still have to take pictures of my tree outside and my new floor and furniture and rug, stay tuned for those on the weekend.





3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely walk with Devil Dog and I love the piece. It's very melancholy. Is the figure supposed to be a soldier? That is what it reminded me of for some reason. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've captured Remembrance in your ATC. But then your art is always so expressive.

    Pepsi used to be my drink of choice. And I drank gallons of it. Now I never touch any kind of soft drink....only water for me.

    Have fun with your books this weekend. I hope to find a little bit of time in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all your reno pics too!! Sounds like youre pretty busy too with all your stuff at home and your atc swaps!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter